- Physiological geroscience: targeting function to increase healthspan and achieve optimal longevity.
- Exercise training modifies ghrelin and adiponectin concentrations and is related to inflammation in older adults.
- A hypothesis for a possible synergy between ghrelin and exercise in patients with cachexia: biochemical and physiological bases.
- Caloric restriction mimetics: natural, physiological pharmacological autophagy inducers.
- Update on the impact of omega 3 fatty acids on inflammation, insulin resistance and sarcopenia: a review.
- Geroprotectors: a unified concept and screening approaches.
- Molecular basis of the anti-aging effect of spermidine and other natural polyamines. A mini review.
- The immunomodulatory effects of plant extracts and plant secondary metabolites on chronic neuroinflammation and cognitive aging: a mechanistic and empirical review.
- Geroprotectors as a therapeutic strategy for COPD-where are we now?
- Klotho, stem cells, and aging.
- Stem cells and anti-aging genes: double edged sword do the same job of life extension.
- Chronic inflammation and sarcopenia: a regenerative cell therapy perspective.
- An update on inflamm aging mechanisms, prevention and treatment.
La presentación se puede visualizar en el siguiente enlace.